As a contractor, the last thing you want is for your project to be delayed due to issues with permits or because of site engineering issues. That’s why contractors in Florida turn to Al-Farooq Corporation. They know that we have the experience and expertise to quickly and effectively resolve potential delays so that work can continue without interruption.
Because of the trust we’ve established with building officials throughout the State of Florida over the past 35+ years, an engineering letter that we can submit on your behalf carries a significant amount of weight.
Also, because we are the product approval engineers for many of the door and window products contractors are using, we’re looked at as the definitive experts on their capabilities.
Contractors who work with us do so because we bring proven solutions. When delays aren’t an option, you’ll find that Al-Farooq Corporation is a partner who can help.
We offer the following services, which have been specifically designed to support the needs of contractors:
- Site Specific Wind Load Analysis
- Site Specific and Custom engineering
- Structural Inspections
- Resolution of City Comments on Projects
- Special Inspections
- Structural Steel Design
- Fencing Systems; Barricade Drawings and Calculations
- Shop Drawings
- Comparative and Rational Analysis Calculations
- ASTM E1300 Glass Calculations
- Storefront & Curtain Wall Engineering
- Litigation Support
- Engineering Letters (to the city of jurisdiction)
- Meetings with Building Officials
- Flood Barriers
For more information about how Al-Farooq Corporation can partner with you to avoid delays and navigate the permitting and inspection process, contact us via phone at 305.264.8100 or by email at Alfarooq@afceng.com.